View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0031254||2.x IDE Bugs||Room Editor||Public||2019-08-08 16:00||2019-08-16 10:08|
|Reporter||Matthew McInnes||Assigned To||Steven Campbell|
|Priority||High||Severity||C - General||Reproducibility||100%|
|Target Version||2.2.4||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0031254: Room Editor: Switching between rooms can cause "merged" overlapping entries in the Layer Properties gadget|
- We have received a few tickets now, whereby users are experiencing misaligned text within the layer properties gadget after switching rooms (see attached screenshot)
From the UI.log:
'Caught exception for gadget of type 'window' and style 'window'- Error: The scale to fit option has been selected on a gadget with no parent, try removing the scale to fit option'
- The text should not overlap
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Open project P:\GMS2-Bugs\31254|
2. Open room 'roomDef2_HardC'
3. Click on 'InstancesCollision' layer
4. Open room 'roomDef1_BasicB'
5. Click on 'InstancesCollision' layer
6. Switch between the two rooms using the tabs at the top of the workspace
7. Observe issue
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2.x IDE Found In||18.104.22.1686|
|2.x Runtime Found In||22.214.171.1245|
|2.x IDE Verified In|
|2.x Runtime Verified In|