View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0031106||Runner||Particles||Public||2019-06-27 17:25||2019-06-28 09:37|
|Priority||Low||Severity||C - General||Reproducibility||100%|
|Platform||-||OS||Windows 10||OS Version||Pro x64|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0031106: Particles: Calling game_load() breaks effect_...() functions, no particles are rendered|
|Description||As you can see from the attached sample, calling game_load() breaks effect_...() functions and no particles are rendered thereafter. Clicking the game window to set focus again after the Explorer dialog, clicking on and off the game, etc., will not fix.|
This might simply be some incorrect value in the save file, but as this is binary I cannot confirm.
Note it's only the game_load() bit (steps 5 and 6 below) which are required to reproduce - you can load the save file I have attached if you want.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Run the attached sample.|
2. Mouse over the pink square to start the two effects.
3. LMB the square and save your file to some easy to reach place (not the default it suggests).
4. Observe particles are still working.
5. RMB the squire and select the save file off disk again.
6. Observe particles no longer work, even though otherwise the game is responding fine.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|1.4 Found In|
|2.x Runtime Found In||184.108.40.2066|
|2.x Runtime Verified In|