View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0030712||Runner||HTML5||Public||2019-04-18 11:01||2019-08-19 12:28|
|Reporter||Scott Dunbar||Assigned To||Luke Brown|
|Priority||Medium||Severity||B - Major||Reproducibility||100%|
|Target Version||2.2.4||Fixed in Version||2.2.4|
|Summary||0030712: HTML5: event_perform_object() does not work as expected in various ways|
event_perform_object behaves differently on HTML5 than on Windows:
1. event_perform_object() only performs the main Draw Event, but will ignore all the other ones.
2. Even if the function works with the main Draw Event, it seems that the text is displayed twice, as the font looks to be bold when it is actually not the case.
3. Finally, the event_object variable does not match between Windows and HTML5. Check the debug console, Windows will return "Draw Event called from: eventsInThere" while on HTML5 it will be "Draw Event called from: object0"
|Steps To Reproduce||1. import attached project|
2. run in windows and observe output log shows call from "eventsInThere" and the game shows all draw calls
3. run in html5 and observe that:
- Not all draw calls are made
- The text looks like it is being drawn over twice
4. open debug console for browser and observe the output shows calls from object0
|1.4 Found In|
|2.x Runtime Found In||188.8.131.526|
|2.x Runtime Verified In||184.108.40.2061|