View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0030521||2.x IDE Bugs||My Library||Public||2019-02-14 09:14||2019-03-05 14:51|
|Reporter||Dan||Assigned To||Alan Savage|
|Priority||Low||Severity||C - General||Reproducibility||100%|
|Platform||-||OS||Windows 10||OS Version||Pro x64|
|Target Version||2.2.2||Fixed in Version||2.2.2|
|Summary||0030521: My Library: Doesn't refresh store details panel if an asset is updated whilst My Library is open|
|Description||If you publish an update to one of your Marketplace assets you ill see that My Library doesn't refresh store details panel on the right hand side of the window, even if you click the refresh button. You need to close and reopen My Library before the updated info will appear.|
It is possible that the details would eventually refresh in that first My Library instance, but expected would be that as soon as I click the refresh button that would refresh all values and I shouldn't need to wait.
(Strongly suspect this could be done with 1 IDE instance and just have My Library open at the time you press the final Publish button on the Marketplace.)
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Have two instances of GMS2 - one on a project, one sat on My Library.|
2. In the one sat on My Library, find the asset you intend to update and filter the list to this so its details are in the right-hand panel.
3. In the one with a project, update that marketplace asset and complete the publishing process.
4. In the IDE sat on My Library, give it a minute, then refresh the details and observe nothing changes with the store description or version number, etc.
5. If you download the asset now you will get the correct, updated version. Do this and import it to a new project.
6. Once the project has opened, reopen My Library and observe the details have now been refreshed.
Still occurs in 2.2.2.
|2.x IDE Found In||188.8.131.523|
|2.x Runtime Found In||184.108.40.2061|
|2.x IDE Verified In||220.127.116.119|
|2.x Runtime Verified In||18.104.22.1682|