View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0030057||2.x IDE Bugs||Saving||Public||2018-10-03 10:47||2019-05-16 12:04|
|Reporter||Dan||Assigned To||Steven Campbell|
|Priority||Very High||Severity||B - Major||Reproducibility||100%|
|Platform||-||OS||Windows 10||OS Version||Pro x64|
|Target Version||2.2.0||Fixed in Version||2.2.0|
|Summary||0030057: Saving: Texture, Audio and Font groups are reset to Default each time a project is opened|
|Description||A WIP version of the fix for 0029949 was accidentally added into 2.2.0. Accordingly, Texture, audio and font groups are now forcibly reset to "Default" when a project is loaded.|
This can also have knock-ons for users who use the old tiles system in 1.4 and imported these projects, as unless their Default group matches the settings of their custom group, this can now introduce issues such as lines between the sprites used as tiles.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create a new project.|
2. Add some (empty is fine) sprites, sounds, and fonts.
3. Set all of these to use a new texture/audio group in the relevant group editor.
4. Save the project - observe the .yy files are correct on disk at this point.
5. File > Recent > Reload the same project.
6. Observe all the resources are now set to use the default group again and the files have all been modified on disk.
|2.x IDE Found In||22.214.171.1241|
|2.x Runtime Found In||126.96.36.1998|
|2.x IDE Verified In||188.8.131.523|
|2.x Runtime Verified In||184.108.40.2068|