View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0028667||2.x IDE Suggestions||Search & Replace||Public||2018-01-09 12:19||2020-01-24 13:35|
|Reporter||Sam Cumming||Assigned To|
|Summary||0028667: Suggestion: Search & Replace: Use Escape key to close Search & Replace window|
|Description||Right now you are unable to close the Search & Replace window with the escape key. The only way to close it currently is by clicking on the close button. |
Being able to press escape to close it will help improve the IDE's workflow since you can quickly dismiss the Search & Replace window when you're finished using it.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Open any project.|
2. Open the Search & Replace window.
3. Press Escape, observe that nothing happens.
4. Type in one of the fields, press escape.
5. Observe that the field is cleared.
6. Press escape again, observe that nothing happens.
|Tags||No tags attached.|