View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0028424||2.x IDE Bugs||Image Editor||Public||2017-11-27 12:04||2018-06-25 10:20|
|Reporter||Sam Cumming||Assigned To||CoreTech|
|Priority||Low||Severity||C - General||Reproducibility||100%|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0028424: Image Editor: Line tool has no cursor image|
|Description||The Line tool is missing a cursor image.|
We should ensure that all drawing tools have a cursor image.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Open the Image Editor.|
2. Select the Line tool, move it over the canvas.
3. Observe that the cursor has no tool image.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2.x IDE Found In||18.104.22.1680|
|2.x Runtime Found In||22.214.171.124|
|2.x IDE Verified In|
|2.x Runtime Verified In|
||line tool has cross-hair cursor image|
Reopening. Whilst the cross hair cursor image is present, every other tool within the toolbox has a small image of the tool, next to the cross hair.
1) Click on the paintbrush tool
2) Observe there is a small image of a paintbrush next to the cursor
3) Repeat for erase tool, and fill tool.
4) Observe there is no cursor image for the line tool. (Unless of course this is intended)