View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0025046||1.4 IDE Bugs||Saving||Public||2016-12-26 08:57||2018-02-05 16:28|
|Priority||Very High||Severity||B - Major||Reproducibility||100%|
|Platform||OS||Windows 8||OS Version||8.1|
|Summary||0025046: Saving: IDE fails to load projects if you say "no" to saving the previous project|
|Description||This seemed to have started happening somewhat recently in red builds,|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Open the attached project.|
2. Open Scripts - gmcallback_test.
3. Add a linebreak to the script code.
4. Press "Save" on toolbar to save the project.
5. Pick File - Recent projects - (any other project)
6. Press "No" on "Save changes?" dialog.
7. Observe the IDE ignoring the order to load other project.
|Additional Information||Under some circumstances this also prevents the project from being reloaded correctly, which now a few times had resulted in loosing some time to debugging what would turn out to be external changes being discarded in favor of previous IDE edit.|
|1.4 Found In||7.7.1380|