|Logged in as: Anonymous (Viewer)||2018-01-23 02:15 GMT|
|My View | View Issues | Roadmap | Logout|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0028694||Runner||General||Public||2018-01-11 10:03||2018-01-12 09:32|
|Assigned To||Chris Harrison|
|Priority||Medium||Severity||A - Crash/Hang||Reproducibility||100%|
|Summary||0028694: General: Within the specified project the runner will crash using a very specific set of steps|
|Description||As the title says if you import the attached project and follow the steps provided then the runner will crash every time.|
|Steps To Reproduce||- Run program.|
- Press "Play Scenario" button. The scenario selection window appears.
- Select "A", the marine selection window appears.
- Press the "Blue Marine" button, then press the "Done" button. This will take you to the game level.
- Press the "Quit" button in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will take you back to the main menu.
- Press "Play Scenario" button again. This time select "Test".
- Press the "Blue Marine" button, then press the "Done" button again.
- Click on the bottom left "Blue marine" icon.
- Press the "OK" button that appears on the "Jump the gun" card.
- Press "OK" in the popup window.
- Some pink pathfinding squares will appear, then a monster will move.
- Once the monster ends it's movement, a new menu appears.
- Press the "Sprint" button and some green squares will appear. Select the top green square next to the right side door. From the marine, this square is 5 down and 2 to the right.
- Click on the door next to the marine to open it and some more green squares will appear.
- Click on the top right green square next to the marine. From the marine, this square is 1 up and 1 to the right.
- Press the "End turn" button. The right most monster will move next to the marine and attack, it will then attempt to move and attack again and this is when the game crashes hard.
|2.x Runtime Version||220.127.116.11|
|2.x Runtime Version Verified In||18.104.22.168|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2018 MantisBT Team mail.yoyogames.com|