|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2017-09-22 23:23 BST|
|My View | View Issues | Roadmap | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0025046||1.4 IDE Bugs||Saving||Public||2016-12-26 08:57||2017-03-21 15:22|
|Priority||Very High||Severity||B - Major||Reproducibility||100%|
|Platform||OS||Windows 8||OS Version||8.1|
|Summary||0025046: Saving: IDE fails to load projects if you say "no" to saving the previous project|
|Description||This seemed to have started happening somewhat recently in red builds,|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Open the attached project.|
2. Open Scripts - gmcallback_test.
3. Add a linebreak to the script code.
4. Press "Save" on toolbar to save the project.
5. Pick File - Recent projects - (any other project)
6. Press "No" on "Save changes?" dialog.
7. Observe the IDE ignoring the order to load other project.
|Additional Information||Under some circumstances this also prevents the project from being reloaded correctly, which now a few times had resulted in loosing some time to debugging what would turn out to be external changes being discarded in favor of previous IDE edit.|
|Attached Files||a_bug.gmz [^] (119,083 bytes) 2016-12-26 08:57|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team|